Retiree 1099-R Forms Now Available Online

If you’re an ACERA retiree, survivor, or payee, you can now get your 1099-R Form by logging into your ACERA Web Member Services (WMS) account. If you’ve already created a WMS account, simply use your username and password to log in. If you need an account, click the Need an Account link to create one.

ACERA reports income to retirees and payees on IRS form 1099-R. In addition to the new availability online, retirees and payees should have received their 1099-R forms for 2014 in the mail. Form 1099-R should be filed with your 2014 tax return.


Your 2015 Withholding Choices

Possible changes to state and/or federal tax law for 2015 might affect your tax withholding. To assess your federal tax withholding, use the IRS’s Withholding Calculator.

To change your withholding for 2015 federal and/or state taxes, log in to Web Member Services. Once you’re logged in, select the Web Forms link to change your withholding.

Alternatively, you can download the withholding change forms, print and complete them, and mail them to ACERA.

ACERA only handles federal and California state withholdings.