Self-Care Resources During This Extraordinary Time
Self-Care Tools Available to Anyone
As the situation around the coronavirus / COVID-19 continues to unfold, many employees and retirees are understandably experiencing feelings of fear, uncertainty, and anxiety. Kaiser Permanente offers a broad range of self-care tools that can help, and many are available to everyone—not just Kaiser Permanente members.
Here are some webpages, audio meditation sessions, and fliers related to stress, anxiety, and meditation.
- Managing stress
- Stress 101
- Quiet your mind
- A gratitude practice (audio)
- Meditations to help with stress
- How to Manage Anxiety & Stress During Coronavirus Flyer
- One minute meditation
- One Moment Meditation Flyer
- A sitting meditation
- Focused-attention meditation (audio)
- 10-minute walking meditation (audio)
- Audio meditations for health
Additionally, Kaiser has created a coronavirus page for Kaiser members to get testing treatment information.